Архив на блога

четвъртък, 19 август 2010 г.

I can’t tell u what it really is,I can only tell u what it feels like and right now it’s a steel knife in my windpipe-I can’t breathe but I still fight while I can fight as long as the wrong feels right.Have u ever loved smb so much u can barely breathe when u`re with him & neither one of u even know what hit em.Now I know we said things,did things,that we didn’t mean.Maybe our relationship isn’t as crazy as it seems.Maybe that’s what happens when a tornado meets a volcano.All I know is I love you too much to walk away though.

1 коментар:

Анонимен каза...

Rihanna: Just gonna stand there
And watch me burn
But that's alright
Because I like
The way it hurts
Just gonna stand there
And hear me cry
But that's alright
Because I love
The way you lie
I love the way you lie
I love the way you lie


Unikalnata pesen i klip !!!!!! (h)(h)(h):):P:)